Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Five Thumbs Up Friday

It has been a long, emotional week for me, and I could not be happier that it is finally Friday. Despite that, there were a few bright spots to share with you...


Thumbs Up: A belated recovery treat delivery: cookie monster cupcakes (the rest are in my belly):


Thumbs Up: Bought a LivingSocial deal for a Durham Bulls (minor league baseball) game on May 9. We're getting a large group of friends to go [post-exams for my law school friends], and it's $1 snack night. Includes hot dogs, fries, and popcorn. Score!

{source}

Thumbs Up: A family friend's delivery of several tasty Tastefully Simple goodies, including this Savory Wheat Beer Bread that I made. Pair it with a soup and it is fabulous.
{source}

Thumbs Up: My order from The Twistband arrived! I bought a LivingSocial deal for 12 of these bad boys, and so far I am pleasantly surprised. I've seen them popping up everywhere, so I wanted to try them out. They definitely won't hold my hair during exercise, but for everyday wear they're fun and colorful - and look prettier on your wrist than a plain hair tie!

{source}
Thumbs Up: I did a little interview with the PR team at work for our blog. They're doing a series of staff profiles to give a little bit more of a human side to our online coursework. I don't know when they'll run it, but probably sometime in May. It was a fun way to break up the workday (and I got to answer a question about Harry Potter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment