Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Five Thumbs Up Friday

This has been a wonderful week! {Boy, I can't remember the last time I said that.} It has been super busy, as will be the rest of my May, but it flew by.

Some highlights:

Thumbs Up: One of my fabulous amigos, SK, bought a ticket to join me & my friends at the Zac Brown Band concert in Raleigh in June {she lives in Maryland}. Muchos excited.

Thumbs Up: My 6-week post-op appointment was a success. The hip is doing great and I am able to progress in physical therapy!

Thumbs Up: Last night I went to a Durham Bulls game with a bunch of my friends. I actually saw my therapist there! {I can't get away...}. The Bulls won, it was perfect baseball weather, and it was a really fun evening.

My photo uploader isn't working very well, so here is a picture of my amigos at the game.
Thumbs Up: My little girls had their last soccer practice on Wednesday night. I won't be at their final game tomorrow, and they all acted sad and a couple gave me hugs. It was precious.

Thumbs Up: I am leaving in just about an hour to drive back to Maryland for the weekend!

See you Monday! Enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEEEE!!! So excited for ZBB and a much needed trip to the south :)

    ReplyDelete