Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

This Week

This week I will be spending my days volunteering at a camp in Chapel Hill for young people with autism and other developmental disabilities. I will then be returning home to work during the evening, with detours for physical therapy and house-showing appointments. I have a busy, busy week ahead! I stocked up on some frapps today at the grocery store. Grab-n-go style.

Since I will have to work between 4pm-bedtime everyday, little bloggy will be on the backburner this week. I know I said last week I probably wouldn't be blogging and I ended up posting everyday {I had a lovely week in MD, by the way. Pictures to come!}, but this time I actually mean it. I will try to pop in as time allows, but in the meantime I will leave you simply with this:


Thanks to SK for this. It is my life.

Have a fantastic last week of May! {Ah!! Where oh where has the time gone?!?}

No comments:

Post a Comment