Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day

Happy May 1! It really seemed like April flew by. One second it was March and I was having surgery, and the next second it is May and I am walking on my own two feet. There were a lot of emotional and mental struggles during April, but there were also some great things, as well:

Free Cone Day! Seriously, people, it's the best day.
Goodbye, sutures!
The "Don't Become a Teacher" advice that I read then promptly ignored
Seeing Smash Mouth in concert and grudgingly accepting Duke's campus
Liberation Day


I have a lot to look forward to in May: a couple of outdoor events already on my lineup, a trip to Maryland to see my family, volunteering at a camp for young people with autism, and a possible Memorial Day beach trip. It should be an exciting month!

For your hump day, here's a picture {via Cute Emergency @CuteEmergency} of a baby raccoon playing peek-a-boo. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment